Click the button below to access the
Seller-Financing Enhancement Program
- Home sellers who have sold their home by owner financing and still collect on the promissory note.
- Home sellers who are about to sell their home by owner financing
- Realtors helping their clients who are selling a home by owner financing.
What is the purpose?
- Get more cash out of the home you are selling in as little as 30 days after closing.
- Get more cash out of your former home after you have closed…even if it has been a few years!
- Customized for your specific cash needs.
- Gr8HH buys a part of your promissory note, not necessarily all of it
- Sell only the part of your note you want to sell, keep the rest for retirement.
- It can be conducted as part of the home sale closing.
- The extra cash may be available in as little as 30 days after the sale.
What is the process?
- Home seller completes the Preliminary Offer request.
- Gr8HH will provide a preliminary offer.
- Gr8HH will obtain required sale documentation from seller.
- Gr8HH will meet with buyer at the property for inspection and interview.
- Gr8HH will make a final offer within 5 business days of the preliminary.
10-4-12 (10 for 12 program)
Call us if you have questions. We are here to help. 281-714-9438
You can complete the Note Seller Pricing Worksheetsheet right here on the website by clicking this link
Download the worksheet here
If you download the worksheet:
Please be sure to read the instructions tab (click the left tab at the bottom) when you open the Pricing Worksheet.
Once you have completed the Note Seller Pricing Worksheet, you can return to this page and:
- Click the CONTACT US link below.
- Fill out the contact for information.
- Click the CHOOSE FILE button and attach the completed worksheet.
- Click SEND.
Or, You can you can email David at sdv@Gr8HoustonNoteBuyers.com and attach the completed worksheet.